Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Friday, April 04, 2008

It is a very grey and rainy day today...but...I am GRATEFUL that the grass is srouting and the spring is here...that I woke up without a headache today and that Mom and Dad are well today!!!
It seems so strange that we are in our 8th week home with Mom when I prepared myself for her passing (several times!!!)...now it's time for me to move along with my life and gear up, and garner strength for the next time I need to move in wiht them!!!
This past week has gone pretty well actually...Dad i really steping up and doing a great job with EVERYTHING...as long as Mom is alert and can let him know what she needs he can do a great job...I just have to figure out how to make sure he doesn't get burnt out.....
For now....I am booking clients 2 weeks at a time and not longer, teaching my class, doing my cardio and hoping to be transitioning back to my own house soon....at least part of the week.
Joyce (private duty lady) comes in tomorrow night for her first over night...we will see how that goes...perhaps we won't need her at night but in the morning or after noons when I am traveling???? We'll see??
I went to a retirement party this past week for a woman I used to work with , Carol. CArol was always very supportie to me at that hell hole and I felt compelled to show up to honor her...she was very touched so I felt good I went. I actually was quite well recieved. I forgot about the old school people out of the Holyoke office...I didn't expect to see them...they mke me feel like a different life ago but most of them looked better than ever and in a NEW phase of their lives to...it really is like seeing those people form different eyes since I have been OUT! WOW!!! This made me realize how blessed I really am...I truely am doing what I love!!!! They can't say that and neither could I when I was there...they are scared...I know, cause I was there too...I wish they could feel how I feel now...they wouldn't be scared anymore but I truely do know how they feel ...it took me a year with a good therapist to LET GO of the fear!!! To Trust GOD will give me what I need... I really realized how much my faith has grown since I left the state service and have been caring for my mother....I made the right decision in leaving...it SAVED MY SOUL!
All the best to you Carol...many blessings for a wonderful life full of Jamacian sunshine!!!!!
K...I'm off for my first overnight OUT!!!!!!! Girls weekend...I'll keepyou posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home