Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Friday, March 28, 2008

Well...we are into our 7th weekwith Mom at home...she is getting progressively better everyday...she is eating better, taking less medicine, trying to sit up more. She is still bedridden but is so much better that the nurses are going to get a physical therapist eval to see if it is even possible for her to be mobile again.
It is a miracle and and wonderful thing and I am soo happy to have mom much more alert and with us!!!
That siad...I have been having a bit of a meltdown all week....feelings are jumping out all over me...anger, saddness, resentment, confusion, exhaustion, frustration, guilt....over and over all day...maybe I have held them in for 7 weeks under the pressure of keeping things together and now that I am not as needed they are coming out??? Who knows but I NEED to resume my life. Dad is doing more and I am going to try to transition back to work...I have been arranging all the spring shows as best I can(my computer crashed so I was out of touch for 3 days)...I am booking my standing clients and considering taking a few new ones...I have been teaching the Body PUmp class (to get my own workout in as I am still very unfocused int he gym)..April first starts my own prep...diet and cardio and essential...getting it scheduled is my first chore.
I am suffering some bad hip problems from the car accident on 2/2/08...I can't see the PT Dr. till 4/10 so my massage therapist has been working on me...I was trying to get my cardio in on a recombent bike that the nurse gave me but the massage therapist felt it was making matters worse....well it doesn't seem to make a differece.....whether I am walking on the sreet or on the eliptical everything seems to be going numb...well unless I am flat on my back Iwill push through this!!! I HAVE TO...MY BODY NEEDS ME BACK!!
So...more transitions..this time for a better reason!!!!
girls weekend is next weekend and I am going to go for one night...God willing...I need a dose of the girls for sure!!!!!
Peace out all...be Blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home