Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I am so tired today....not sure, maybe it is the snowy, icy, rainy grey day???...maybe I am just beat down from weeks of stress and my mom's illness...the lack of security with being able to pay my bills since I haven't been working....
People don't realize how negativity impacts the energy in the home....that is what makes it hard...
I guess I have to accept this and just know that I am so blessed to have my mother's time right now even if it is just emptying a bed pan and whispering secrets and administering meds.
I need to continue to pray for strength and GRACE!!!!!
I wished the pains in my stomach would go away when I eat....I feel so tired.
Steve, the gym owner, is so good to me..he is checking in and offering to bring me whatever I need. I think he is going to send a piece of cardio equipment over at some point. My massage therapist is willing to come to the house for me as well as my hairdreser...see how blessed I am!!!!
My life is really so good...it's just a surreal situation right now...it is REALLY life....things get put into perspective, don't they!
This has slowed me down and forced me to stay wiht my parents, take care of theirhome, clean out the freezer, take down the cobwebs that my dad doens't seem to see.....things, I guess I should have been doing right along???
Who has time for cobwebs, right???
I guess I need to make the time once life gets back to normal (whatever that is!)
Let's pray for sun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home