Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's snowing tonight. I am feeling pretty drained but wired. Mom is back in the hopsital and it has been a roller coaster ride! I have more friends than I can count across the national sending prayers and positive energy and I KNOW THAT IS HELPING..it's overwhelming to feel the presence of this energy.
It's also overwhelming to feel the energy of the end of life...fright, exhaustion, love, warmth, indecision, nurturing...it's strange and I guess natural...just when we feel we know wha tto expect in life ....we don't...

I am sharing this here because I am not sure where to put this....I pray for strength, guidance, energy to sustain me and finances to provide for me.......

Thank you for allowing me to indulge this here!

Trainig???? just a bit of cardio here and there with a protien pancke to nibble on thru the day...no structure...not a lot of peace...life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home