Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Here we are in mom and dad's living room watching the Today show and looking out the big picture windows at the grey day. It's supposed to flurry and rain over the next 2 days.....we are just plugging along trying to have a somewhat "normal" routine....if there is such a thing.

Mom has't felt great and I even started feeling a little "punk" (as she calls it). I've had to cancel my trip to the Arnold...NIcki is going to "be me" and hold down the fort. Stacy has been soo understanding and I feel terrible to let him down as well as the projects I have started for him. I have to accept that Protan work will be there when "this job" is done!!! Half of me doesn't even want to think of the Arnold and the other half wants to be keep in the loop...BE PRESENT...that's what I keep telling myself.

I have been in the gym a bit training a couple clients a day. Trying to make sure I don't owe anybody sessions and trying to just keep my face in the gym a little so people don't forget I am there. The good news is that when I am there I am continuing to be approached to be hired so at least there will be people waiting to work with me when I get back...that is a comfort. I look forward to getting back to work and "making things happen"...but....I have time for that (Thank God).

I continue to have Angels looking over me, comforting me, helping me financially...it is overwhelming and so touching...I am soooo blessed to have the people I have in my life....I have ALOT of time to reflect on this and I can't think of any way to repay the kindness that have been shown and given to me....it is hard to accept sometimes as I am not used to taking anything from anyone...I have to just learn to say THANK YOU and feel that that is enough??

So today is Tuesday....there is only afternoon coverage if the weather permits so I am hanging intoday...guess I will do the BODY PUMP video!!!!!

Stay in the light all!!
Ciao
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home