Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Friday, February 15, 2008

It was a sunny day today...almost making you think
spring may be coming soon.
I got up 2 times thoruhgout hte night to administer meds to see if Mom would wake up feeling better today and I guess it worked. She had a much better day today...keeping the meds more regular has seemed to help.
I went to the gym to train one client and didn't feel as out of sorts today...maybe I am seeing somelight at the end of my tunnel..for now!
Today my mother was talking about what she was planning to do this summer? It is bizarre...she isn't remembering certain thigns we talk about and certainly is putting her own twist on things which I guess is to be expected form being on the morphine? At least that is what they tell me??
The hospice people keep telling me what a good job I am doing and giving me alot of credit...my mother just wants me to go "live my life"...she can't understand that it isn't that easy?
My cousin, Maryann, came to visit today. She was inthe area for work and arragned to stop by...she dealt with this with her mom...it wasn't easy for her, either...very difficult time in 2001...seems lkike yesterday and yet like an eternity away...it was nice to see her..her older bother came on MOnday...they always come when it is necessary...parties or sicknesses...they always do the right thing...better than me sometimes, I think...it was nice to see them both..

Again....everyday is a different day.
Today felt like I could possibly set up my whole week next week with clients...tomorrow could be different? Who knows...only time will tell. The fact that I have done this at least 3 times in the past month (set up clients only to cancel them all due to mom's illness) is exhausting to me...thinking you are going to do one thing and then it changes in an instant....unsettling to say the least!

I am feeling right now like I need to get some air...maybe I will go to my house for a little bit......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home