Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Here I sit on a grey day...it's not cold but I won't be able to go out for a walk today. I have been trying to get cardio in if it is fairly nice out. It's great to breathe in the fresh air and feel the sun on my face even if it is a bit cold.

Mom has slept through the night for the past several days. I have not even set my alarm to give her meds int he middle of the night. Last night was, I believe, our best night's sleep ( 11 pm-7 am, sraight thru). She has woken up lately wanting to wanting to talk, make phone calls, pay bills, not breathing poorly at all??? She has needed less medicine since last week and is interested in eating (although she only has a bite or two)? This week I feel like I should set up my week next week to work??? Last week I cancelled everything cause the nurses didn't think she was gonna make it through. They just shrug and look at me like..."who knows?"
I feel blessed to have more days but the stress of NEVER knowing is wearing. I have been fighting a sore throat and sinus problems this week. Yesterday I felt sooo bad I couldn't get out of bed..today I felt much better. I have been pumping myself wiht overdoses of Vit C and zinc, Monavie and fluids!!! I do feel better today...I will keep it up!

I guess I will try to go down in the basement and use the littel bike that the nurse brought me?? Better than nothing, right? I feel like I will have NO muscle when this is over and I really don't feel like doing the Body Pump video lately. Motivation is wanning lately. I just feel like going to the mall or getting a massage...maybe browse the grocery store??? WOW..I never thought I would feel this lazy? This break will definately show me if getting into shape is easier cause I have had a great break or harder because I AM OLD!!!!! I guess that is the next test...God wants to show me what I am capable of once I get back into the swing of the gym!!! I feel like ALL I want to do is lift so hard it hurts!!!

Anyone who is a fitness professional of any kind please go to FITRON.com it is a website that is a directory for fitness professionals and Greg Jones was kind enough to list me. Ihave gotten a referral from this site already and if I were promoting myself better I may have gotten more. It may be a great tool for those looking to market themselves!!! Thanks Greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home