Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Monday, March 31, 2008

OK...my prep has officially started today and I am already hungry!!!!lol Cardio before breakfast and 5 meals of protien today. God willing...I plan on competing at Tim's new Pro Show in Tampa on 8/9/08. As long as Mom continues to improve and dad continues to do such a great job taking care of her during the day...I should be able to move back to my own house at some point over the next few weeks!!! MY OWN BED!!!!! WOW does that sound FABULOUS!
We'll see...one day at a time but at least if I can get back on track for awhile I can refuel for when I am needed again...I feel like I have done a lot for an dwith my MOm over these past 7 weeks and if I don't refuel myself pretty soon I may loose myself ...so...I think that will be the plan...more clients..more cardio and less food and cocktails!!!!

I taught the Body Pump 65 new release today...it wasn't perfect but it was fun and boy...did I kick my own butt...EVERYTHING aches tonight..especially my lower back and hips from the accident...I totally can't wait to get into the PT...and to get back on the MONAVIE juice with glucosamine...maybe that will help!!!! It sure did keep me healthy thru this ordeal!!!!

OK...Body Pump, Cardio, Diet and MONAVIE...oh yeah, my OWN BED...sounds like luxury!!!!!
Peace out
C
PS: The flights for the spring shows are made...we are off to the Pitts Pro, then into Boston for Jay Cutler Classic and then to S. Carolina for Jr. USA...hopefully to the NY Pro in between!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home