Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Thursday, April 17, 2008

It was such a BEAUTIFUL day today! I felt sooo grateful for today...the weather..my flexibility...my job (which is on the upswing, again!)...MY MOM AND DAD...my clietn doing her first show..I atually worked out myself twice this week!!!
Anything is better with sunshine and fresh air!!!!

I physically feel kind of tired and I am not sure why??? HOpefully this will get better as I get more organized and also as I get into the new vitamin/antioxident regieme I am on by Life Force...we will see!!!

Be grateful everybody!!!! Life is so good!
Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home