Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Monday, April 28, 2008



It's raining in Western Ma today...we have had such beautiful dry, suny weather, I really can't complain. I caught a ride with Big Rob Gould and upcomer, Chris Grady to New Jersey's STRONG & SHAPELY gym this past Saturday. They go down there to meet with their trainer and it's an awesome hardcore gym so I figured it might give me the shot in the arm I need to get motivated to train hard. There are all sorts of pictures, old and new of bodybuilders and fitness champions...and it's got machines always new and some ancient...it was an awesome day. Bob Bohnam is a great host and welcomed me in to his establishment with arms open wide. Rob and Chris will be competing this wekeend at the Jay Cutler Classic (formly the New England Championships)...all the best to them..I know they have worked hard and overcome many obstacles to get ready to be their best!!!

Mom is hanging in there...she is on very little medication and seems to be getting stronger every day but she is stil lin the bed and unfortuanatley not seeing her still being around as a blessing...but rather she is getting depressed and lacks motivation to even sit up. I have been going there to sleep over, cook a meal and do some chores at least 2 times per week since I moved back to my own place. It's a little crazy basing out of 2 homes...I never seem to have the things I need when I need them...I bring my computer when I go over to my parents but it doens't alway work right and then I always feel like I should be making my time there quality time and not worry about always pushing myself to work...

Speaking of work..things are looking up with the PT...I am signing on some new clients and rescheduling some old ones...I am in the gym more and more and am training myself. I do think, however, tat this year will be a bit unothordox in my training methods but who knows...that may eve be better...God willing I am able to continue to work and enjoy my parents (especially Mom's) company!
I go back to Protan travel this weekend with an appearance at the Pittbsurg Pro/AM and then fly right into Boston on 5/4 to judege the Jay Cutler...I am pretty sure there will be more than just me on my plane flying from one show to the next! I am psyched to see NIcki...she has been preping for a regional show in AZ at the end of June...I spoke to her today about possibly going out there for it...not sure yet, but it sure would be nice to go support her for a change!!!!

Again...I feel so grateful for soo many things...I pray that I can know what to say and what to do for my mom to help her to feel happier and as blessed as I feel...evenwhen I have a hectic day and feel overwhelmed I am still blessed...I just pray for the guidance I need with family, work and everythign else to do the right thing!!!
Enjoy the renewal of spring all!!!! Be blessed
Peace
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home