Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's a rainy day in Western Mass!!! It's all good though...I am in the airport waiting to board my plane to Charleston S. Carolina for the Jr. USA's....about to go where the Southern hospitality reigns!!! Gotta work the first National show of the year!!!
The best part of this trip will be seeing Tim and Brandie!!! They are driving in tomrorow! Boy have I missed them....NIcki will be there too...but I have seen her now three weekends in a row...that is pretty awesome I must say...if nothing else these Protan weekends keep us visiting and that is a good thing!!!

It's strange because when I am traveling like this my life feels "normal"...whatever that is and then I remember...my poor mom is laying in that hopsital bed int he living room wishing she could just get up and walk to the porch!!! She has had a tough time breathing this week...I think it's the allergies and something she may need to cough up...the nurses however agree with her when she says..."I'm just getting worse"...I truely believe that if she were eating better and felt stronger she would be getting out of that bed...I just see her having more life in her than the hospice nurses do???? In their quest to be "realistic" they sometimes see the downward slide....I jsut see her stronger than they do?

I put up a big metal SUN on her fence so when she looks out to her garden fromher bed she can see it!!! It's pretty and once this travel weekend is done I will spend some time getting her garden all set for her to see!!

NOt to change the subject but I wanted to say how good it was to see MImi and Amanda last weekend in NYC....I just wished I had had more time to visit...Love their vibe!!

OK all...till next time!
Be blessed and see the sun!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home