Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hey all!!!!

OK...I have just spent the weekend getting my act together, both in my house and with my NEW COMPUTER!!!!! Yes folks, I had to break down and buy a new computer...mine wasn't running right and it was only a matter of time before I lost everything. So....I went to the Apple Store and bought a MAC. I was really encouraged to do so as I am so technologically challenged. I have taken a couple of workshops this weekend and will bw signing up for one-on-one tutorials once my travel slows down. So far, so good...so hopefully I will be able to be much more efficient in regards to getting on and staying on the internet!!!
This is the last chance I get at organizing my home and life here as I will be traveling every weekend until after the Olympia. I am trying to limit my clients here at home until then so as not to make myself totally crazy.
I also will be competing in Atlantic City to honor MOM. Stacy agreed to let me compete as long as I have the backstage covered..for that I have hired Lena..she has worked with us before and is AWESOME!!!!!
So...back on the diet and cardio wagon as soon as I got home form TAmpa...let's see what happens right...

I have felt my mom more lately, have missed her and keep seeing beautiful butterflies everywhere....you suppose she is here????

Lightweight, Lori Steele, came to see me last night and stayed over. Seh will be going to Cleveland for the North Americans this coming weekend and she looks phenominal!!!!! You big girls better look out she is crazy looking!!! She is exhausted but that is expected...she just needs to keep her head on straight...her body is there!! You go gurl!!!!

I will be leaving Thursday and will get a chance to see Tim and Brandie as they will be there coaching Darrell Terrell in his quest for a pro card. Tim and Team Body Tech had a great showing at the Florida State...but I would expect no less!!!! Tim is da BOSS!!! Congrats to all the techers!!!!
Big shout out to Jose Santiago...not only are you a survivor you are brave....hugs!!!

OK all...go get 'um this week!
Ciao
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home