Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Friday, August 08, 2008

It's a sunny day in TAmpa Bay!!!

I am getting really dry and shredded..my facelooks like a monster...I GUESS I AM READY!!!!! I move on over to the host hotel today to settle in and attend a press conference and do the last minute touches. I have soooo enjoyed my time just relazing here...it's funny that I look at what I am doing as relaxing but...it is to me...no responsibilities of home! I don't caqre if I eat or not..Ifeel still, like I should be going out to do cardio...the rituals that you develop prepping for a show and then they stop...you feel wierd...like something is missing!!

I picked up Fuoad from Canada and Dave and NIcki Henry yesterday and got them to the hotel...the boys are ready to go! Kris Murrell and I hung out and watched the season finale of SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE ..congrats to Joshua the winner...he dance with such passion all season!!

My Godson humg out with me all yesterday....it was nice to be with him..he is an awesome kid and has so much going for him!!!

I got my suit from Maggie Blanchard..it's hot coral tied dyed and blinged out...it's pretty cool! Thanks MAGS!!!!

Talk to you all soon!!!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home