Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I MADE IT!!!! I am in sunny Tampa Bay! Of course they are having a cold spell this week....the WHOLE week...but at least it isn't 4-8 inches forcasted! I'll take it.
We spent superbowl at Jose's with Patti And Phil Chalar and a couple of others eating steak, sweet potato and home made apple pie. GO STEELERS! I was the ONLY Steelers fan in the group!!!! It's all good...I knew they would win!
I have also spent a majority of my time doing my certification test with pro PTA...IT WILL BE DONE baye it done by end of this week.
Today I am picking up a rental car to have for a couple days to get around while JOse is at work! I'm gona go see the BOSS..Tim Gardner! I have an interview for Body Tech Mag on line with Roger Cox tonight. We are also supposed to be going to the Blue MArtini to do a little Spanish Dancing...haven't done that in YEARS!!!!
Plans for Saturday are to go to the GASPIRILLA Day parade...allt he years of coming to Tampa and I have never done that before. Thank God the eather will be warming up by then...in the mid-70's.
I have also been up every weekday at 5:30 to go to the gym and train....it's a bit different but once I am up it's cool! Something different about NOT having a whole day of work ahead of you that makes it easier I think!
OK...to al!
l of you up North...stay warm and dry...be careful of the shoveling and I will be praying for SUNSHINE for you and me!!!
Peace out
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home