Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Thursday, September 11, 2008

It is 9/11....7 years from the fated Twin towers collapse...before I feel blessed for this day I honor the heros and pay omage to the families left behind.....

It is beautiful today...it's sunny, clear, dry and very bright with just a twinge of crispness in the air...you can tell that fall is around the corner...I feel so blessed to be here today on my way to Atlantic City to honor my MOM.

I am waiting for NIcki to get here so we can make the drive down to Jersey. When I decided to do this show (after Tampa) it just seemed like the thing I needed to do. As the process continued and the date drew close I found myself overcome by emtion and missing my Mom. It is so hard to believe that she is gone...she was here with me not a year ago. I was packing snacks and loading her O2 tank in the car and wheelchair and this year...I don't have to deal wiht any of that but there is such a hole in my heart..."was she even here?"...Her purse is still on her dresser with money in it...she never wanted to be without a few dollars in her purse..her things are still all over the house....I don't talk to her every day...it's very strange. I look at pictures from last year and it's almost hard to believe that she was on this earth. I hope she is with me...everyone says she is...maybe she is just having a great time in heaven...I truely miss her...it's so strange how life is here...then GONE!!!! FOREVER GONE!!!!!

So let me enjoy this day, RIGHT NOW!!!! that is really all we have....

Safe travels to all this weekend and enjoy the sun
Ciao
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home