Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Well...it's a grey humid day in Tampa Bay!!!
it's a nice relaxing Sunday after a long day working the HURRICANE BAY bodybuilding show promoted by Tim Gardner. It was an awesome event. Tim pays great attention to detail and his team looked incredible. The physiques, routines, attention to detail are a definate reflection of Tim! I am sure he is proud of them!!!

I expedited this year with Jose Santiago and MIke...they were awesome team mates. The only stressful part of the job was the "technical difficulties " withe sound system....but Jose was right there with a solution to the problem.

It was great meeting new Body Techers and seeing old ones!!!!!

I just love Tampa...looking forward to a day of rest before heading back home and getting ready for the O!!!!!

Check in with me!!!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home