Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It is another GORGEOUS fall day in the northeast....my tribute to my MOM in Atlantic City was just what I wanted and I am sooo sure she would have been sooo pleased. I was very happy with my physique..I was sooo dry that I really couldn't even function on Friday and the pictures on Musculardevelopment.com don't do me justice....I was shredded!!! Let's face it though...11th place as good as I can be....just way small for the pors....
Thanks to Colette Nelson for helping me keep it into perspective..."we do this for other reasons" (other than winning)...we just have to remember what those reasons are and it is all good! This trip was totally for my mom and she got me at my best...Steve Stone was nice enough to put her picture ont he stage withme and announce me as giving a tribute to my mother...she would have been crying...between the blinged out suit that CJ wanted me to have to the Big Spender routine with voice over to the spicture on the stage...it was perfect....I did get a bit emotional half-way through and forgot what I was doing but I kept moving and Marvelous Melvin said he never would have known...that was sweet coming from him of the MARVELOUS posing!!!! Congrats also to he and Lisa Aukland for their wins in AC...both genuine, down to earth, cool ass people!!!!!

My PROTAN crew worked their tails off!!! Lena joined the crew this weekend and last...poor Mary, Ike was hitting Houston as she was slaving over the sprayer!!!! Thank God upon return home she found things all intact!!! Big Boss Stacy was in town for this showing an dthe PROTAN model search so that was cool...It's always better when he is around.....I am looking forward to the Olympia....

Today I will be jetting off to Tampa to work the Hurricane. I am also guest posing...and to be honest I have not been eating well...I just can't seem to get full...although I have gained back all the weight that I lost for the show already...I am hoping some of it is water!!! It's unusual for me to have problems getting back to eating right ...but then again this year has been all off!!1 I guess I should just take it easy on myself and RELAX!!!! If I don't feel like eating right or don't feel like training or whatever...take a damn breakm, right!!!! I have gotten my cardio in..and I have taught 2 body pump classes!!! so atleast I have done something...I am sore , tight, creaky....my body needs rest!!!!!

I am hoping that while I am down in Tampa I wll be able to get my clients in the book for October as well as plan my vacation back down to Tampa for about a week of rest!!!!!!!

Peace out and enjoy the gorgeous sunshine today!!!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home